Aging at Home-Wayne Survey Special Announcement
The Town of Wayne wants to make our community a welcoming and livable place for our older residents. This anonymous survey will help the Wayne Aging At Home Committee know what actions to take in order to connect Wayne residents with services and resources as they age in town. We will be presenting our survey results to the community in the spring. Thank you for helping us by providing your input.
We invite all members of the Wayne community who are age 60 or over, or who are younger than 60 and need help in activities of day to day living, to take the survey. We also invite those who care for or care about elders in town to take the survey. Printed versions of the survey are available at the post office, the library and the town office.
Here is a link if you would like to take the survey on line:
- Wayne Town Office
- Wayne Historical Society a selection of Town reports and books on the history of Wayne
- Historical and Genealogical Page starting with Kennebec County
- Wayne Elementary and Maranacook Community School
- The Androscoggin Yacht Club
- Maine State Library
- Maine Memory Network-a project of the Maine Historical Society
- Genealogical Resources from the Maine State Library – a substantial collection of genealogies; town histories and published vital records for towns in Maine and a good deal of New England; materials on the Maritime Provinces of Canada; and genealogy handbooks and other helpful tools.